Affiliated partners of the PR-HPA LTAR include:
- The National Drought Mitigation Center (NDMC) - develops measures to improve preparedness and adaptation to climate variability and drought;
- the High Plains Regional Climate Center (HPRCC) - coordinates data acquisition from over 170 automated weather stations and around 50 automated soil moisture networks across Nebraska.
- the AMERIFLUX- consists of 4 Nebraska eddy covariance sites that are involved in the measurement of ecosystem CO2, water, and energy fluxes in Mead, Nebraska.
- Nebraska Water and Energy Flux Measurement, Modeling and Research Network (NEBFLUX)
- Nebraska Hydrological Information System (NEBHYDRO) utilizes ESRI's ArcGIS server technology to increase technological awareness among farmers, irrigation managers and policy makers.
- Greenhouse gas Reduction through Agricultural Carbon Enhancement network (GRACEnet)
- Resilient Economic Agricultural Practices Project (REAP)
- the Center for Advanced Land Management Information Technologies (CALMIT)
- Nebraska One Health - Engaged in human, animal, and ecosystem health in Nebraska.